Rev's Roadhouse
November 20, 2017, 07:41:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We're Back up and running

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Arcade Search Login Register Chat  
* Donations
Reverend Colin Gift

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter Topic: Don't Friend Lizzie Borden  (Read 110 times)
parklane64
Curmudgeon At Arms
Global Moderator

BOOM!

« on: July 17, 2017, 11:33:53 AM »

...She's a hacker.

What's up, Rev? I'm still kicking! Wife got both knees replaced, she's good for another 100,000. Been in the new house for a year, now. Fixed the AC, put $2500 into the yard, and am now fighting with the water heater - which may need to be shot. Have a daughter and granddaughter living with us, we're all adults and I feel fuckin' old. Now have six dogs, shit happens.

Photobucket is now holding pics hostage, that's a good laugh!

Whom the Hell is Roger, a great-grandnephew or somepin'?

bb bb2 bb aggressive

Poland has had no terrorist attacks.....
parklane64
Curmudgeon At Arms
Global Moderator

BOOM!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »

Got rid of that damn water heater. Spent $125 on it, two igniters! Put on a free NOS thermostat and then the damn dial wouldn't work. Replaced it with a used WH from a plumber for $250. I know, I know, I just kicked the can down the road for a year or two.

Looking to re-fi with a VA loan, this was the original plan as I knew I would need some more $ to do improvements. Should be no problem.

My truck is 10 years old and has nearing 100,000 miles on it. A similar new truck is almost double what I paid. Thank God there is no inflation. The truck is in great mechanical shape and I have no plans to buy one of the new pimpmobiles.

No longer have anything to do with my oldest daughter and it feels greeeat! The last straw was when she told me 'you're a diseased old man and you're going to die a lonely painful death'. Put a fork in that bitch.

I hope you're doing well and still raisin' Hell!

Poland has had no terrorist attacks.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: